The Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Rotary Hammer is an incredibly powerful tool that is meant to make any job you can think of a breeze. If you have a tough job that needs a power tool that is equally tough, then this one is perfect for you with its multitude of convenient features that make delivering its power not just easy, but fun as well.
Guide Review – Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Hammer Drill
List Price: $526.00
Availability: In Stock
Eligible for free shipping!
This hammer drill is manufactured by Bosch, which is a brand you no doubt are familiar with. The company has been around for almost thirteen decades and has been satisfying customers for that entire time. Today they are still dedicating themselves to making their customers happy, but they’ve expanded into so many different markets around the world that they have a lot more people than before using their products.
Main Feature list
- It has an unbelievable power to weight ratio with 8.0 amps and 2.6 foot pounds of impact energy at just 7.7 pounds, making it the best performing rotary hammer of its type.
- It also has amazing vibration control in both the hammer mechanism and the grip area so that you can use it all day long without getting fatigued.
- You can use this rotary hammer in three different modes depending on what you are doing: hammer only mode, rotation only mode, or rotary hammer mode.
- An integral clutch helps reduce the torque reaction.
- The three speed variable finger trigger gives you better operator control and more accurate bit starting.
Who is it best for?
This great hammer drill is exclusively meant for the professional contractor who knows how to use tools like it and has a regular need for it. Just about anyone could potentially use it, but the cost and power make it impractical for anyone but a professional.
RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Hammer Drill Pros and Cons
The vibration reduction is the feature that really sets this RH328VC hammer drill apart from the rest of the pack. Other hammers might have some form of it, but the vibration reduction on this Bosch rotary hammer really works so that you can use the tool for extended periods of time without feeling like your arms are going to fall off.
It is a light 7.7 pounds and is the usual Bosch blue and black, making it as stylish as it is effective. It has a compact yet sturdy design which makes it a lot more enjoyable to use.
The benefits of the hammer drill are that it is light weight despite offering a huge amount of power, is a very good value for your money, and it has a lot of adjustments that you can take advantage of. The downside is that it might not be able to handle some super heavy duty jobs.
Why you should buy it?
The biggest reason to buy it is that it’s an amazing value for your money. It isn’t the cheapest product on the market, but it is the best.
Bosch RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Hammer Drill – Final Verdict
Overall this hammer drill is most definitely worth the cost if you are a professional contractor.
Video Review RH328VC 1-1/8-Inch SDS Hammer Drill